Sunday, November 21, 2010

I DON'T WANT YOU LEAVE ME.

Perhaps ,
In love..
Can't say who right who wrong ?

Sorry to say this ,
I already fall in love with you..
Got too many question around me..

Is it the best way for me ?
Compared with him ,
You're the BEST !

I'm the girl are very easy to believe people..
Unless you really hurt me too many times..
That i only wouldn't believe again , i mean FOREVER ~

So , don't cheat me !
I'm the one very lack of security ~!
I'm the one will have many question to ask..

I scare , scare you leave me..
I know , i doesn't have any qualification to require you stay..
No qualification ~ No authority ~

How now ?
What should i do know ?
Am i do wrong ?
God can bless me ?

I really really believe you ~!

ah ~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gonna DIE >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment