Thursday, November 18, 2010

Friend.

Recently ,
On the feeling i find a good friend.

He/She is so good for me.
He/She will borrow his/her ear to me :)
Listen me air one's grievances ~
I'll like to share a good and bad news with him/her.

He/She was the one T... than me ~
Hahax ~
And i love the feeling together with him/her.
Together with him/her i no need dissemble myself.

So happy can be familiar with him/her.
I saw him/her laugh , i'll like to laugh with him/her.
Hahax ~ Is it happy to him/her too ?
I also don't know ? Am i can be a good friend with him/her.

But , i'll scare. The only one thing i scare.
I scare i'll be F...... I. L... with him/her.
Hehe..I hope we can maintain the emotion till doomsday.
Is it very exaggerate ? But , i really hope so.

I know. Honestly , everything i also know.
But , why ?
The timing don't allow us ?
Haiz...why ? All the bad thing also will occur in my life.

God ~ Can you bless me ?
Can give me more time ?
Can ? God ?
I don't want lose the friend.
I don't want ~
I scare..LOSE ~ :(

Will him/her be with me till doomsday ?
Will him/her ? :(

I Hope Friend ~


No comments:

Post a Comment